Minecraft is the perfect virtual world for anyone who loves building and crafting things with Lego cubes. You may think of this game little boring in first experience, but yet like many other Android users you may also love playing Minecraft for PC running on Windows or Mac OS. However, let me warn you, this game is pretty dangerous. In very short time, you may forget everything except playing Minecraft. Well this game deserves this type of attention. You can building and craft unlimited things with resources, how can anyone leave playing this game.
Today in this tutorial we will guide you about downloading and installing Minecraft game on Windows PC. Here, we will also tell you more about this game’s features, tips n tricks and few more extensive updates in a very interesting cum overwhelming way. So feel free to read on.
People sit for a second and could not find to stand up while playing. The only thing in your mind will be explore one more map, use one more tool and get one more resource etc. Minecraft is complete dose of creativity and adventure. Unlike other games, you can create whatever inspires you. You can create any type of map whether its jungle or castle with building blocks in this game. Because of its freedom to exercise unlimited resources to make anything is the specialty of this game. Wanna play Minecraft on Windows or Mac PC? I bet yes is your answer!
How to Play Minecraft?
In simple words, Minecraft is all about collecting and placing cubes to create things. The game interface is in 3D but primitive one. Well no specific map or direction is indicated in this game. But the ability to create things and building things with your imagination makes Minecraft special one.
Let’s talk in detail about this game. Minecraft is comprised of two game modes i.e Creative and Survival. For beginners, Creative mode is best. In Creative game play, you just have to explore and build constructions you want to.
But Survival mode is the unique and interesting part. In my words, Minecraft has all traditional aspects but in unique way and below you will find why! In survival world, you get to explore different maps or worlds like forest, swamps, deserts and tundra etc. Don’t underestimate these biomes! These plots have every resource you will find in actual world. With resources collected from above cited maps help you to build great constructions. You must be wondering Minecraft does not have villains. Here you got this game wrong. Minecraft have villains that will harm your empires and constructions but in unique way.
First get one important thing, Minecraft have cycle of day and night that consist of 20 minutes real time. In day, you can collect resources from everything that show up in terrain. But in night you may experience things that will shake your constructions. Must be curious to who are those! No more suspense. In night, Zombies and creepiest villains named as creeper will come out to destroy whatever you have build. In simple words, in Minecraft you have to build strong creations in day to protect them from villains in night.
Read – Dolphin Browser for Windows
Why You Should Play Minecraft?
I know you are not convinced enough to check this amazing game. Well no problem I got reason that will compel you to try out Minecraft. So let’s check!
- Lego: Most obvious reason to play Minecraft is Lego. I am pretty sure everyone has played with Lego in their childhood. Truly playing with Lego cubes is extreme fun. So people are Lego maniacs, Minecraft is dream come true for them.
- Architecture: In my opinion, Minecraft can be handy for architects if they want to see their ideas in virtual reality. Sometimes, you can’t have access to Auto CAD etc. Why not try Minecraft to see whether your design or idea gonna work or not. The outcome may be simple but it is worth trying.
- Creativity: Minecraft is perfect solution to check out your creative ideas. You want to build map or some castle or some space ship! You can make anything you want to with Minecraft blocks. As I am saying, there is nothing you cannot make with Minecraft. This game gives freedom and ability to create infinite things. Creation is only limited to your imagination.
Related: KakaoTalk for PC
According to recent Google reports, Minecraft is the second top searched item on the Youtube. Millions of users search about mudpacks and maps on Youtube to expand their imaginations. You can have an idea about its success now. At first, people did not take this game serious for its very simple 3D environment. At that time people did not get the real idea of game play. Whenever we play we wish something to be added in that game. This was the main idea behind Minecraft. The ability to craft things you want in your game.
Now I am sure you pretty much interested to download this game. So for your further guidance, I have listed down methods to download Minecraft on different devices.
Minecraft PC Game System Requirements
Check below recommended system requirements for Minecraft PC Game. These are the basic servers for minecraft pc.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon II 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 2xx Series
- HDD: 1GB
Download Minecraft For PC – Step by Step Guide
Follow these steps to to get minecraft for free on pc.
- First thing to do is visiting website of Minecraft.
- You can create Mojang account on this link.
- Creating Mojang account is pretty easy like any other online account. You just need to follow the instructions.
- Once Mojang account has been created, then visit Minecraft website.
- After logging in with your Mojang account you need to purchase the Minecraft.
- Current price for buying the Minecraft is 26.95 USD.
- Once you have bought the Minecraft, you will receive the link to download the Minecraft setup.
- Next step is really easy. You just need to open Installer file after completion of download.
- Installer window will pop up on your screen now enter your username and password.
- Now wait little until all files have been downloaded for game.
- That’s it! now enjoy playing in Minecraft on Windows 10/8.1/7 etc.
The process is same to download Minecraft for Mac OS. The important things to remember is connection with internet and pre-installed latest version of Java on your PC or Mac.
I am sure this article will help you to know about Minecraft. You can comment below in case of any query you have in mind. You can share it on social media to guide other people about this game. We hope you like this exclusive article of ours and now will enjoy the moment of getting Minecraft for PC successfully. Feel free to express your views on comments.