With technology advancing these days, everyone wants the best for themselves. Sharing files between your PC and another device, usually meant transfer via a USB cord. Later, wireless transfer in the form of Bluetooth came over for many devices and PC’s. and now, here is an app to help you share music, videos and other files within a blink of an eye. Bluetooth transfers are good for small sized files; for larger ones, even that seems to go really slow. So, today we’ll guide you the exact method to get SHAREit for PC.
Shareit is an application which will help you reduce on that time of sharing, and make transfer easier and faster. Shareit is available for both PC’s as well as Smartphones. SHAREit by Lenovo has now turned out to be an ultimate sharing application. In this article, I will tell you how to download Shareit for your PC’s and other important details.
Having said so much about the app let us have a look at what features does it hold in store for us:
- With SHAREit for PC, you can share not only videos, images and music; but it also allows you to share applications.
- Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could send a particular file to more than just one person at a time? Well, Shareit lets you do that. You can share files with 5 people at the same time.
- Shareit is faster. It is approximately 40x faster than sharing on your Bluetooth.
- Shareit does not need any kind of cellular or Wi-Fi network, or any Bluetooth availability. Shareit works in wireless mode!
- Just like Bluetooth, Shareit can look up for devices with Shareit in a given range.
Direct Download Link
How to Download Shareit on MAC
An official version of Shareit for MAC hasn’t been launched; hence there is no direct method to download Shareit on your MAC. However, here is a way that we have figured out for you; Downloading Shareit with an emulator, i.e. iPadian. Bluestacks could also be another option for your MAC. iPadian is however, the best emulator as of now.
- First of all you need to go to the website for iPadian. (http://www.xpadian.com/ )
- Next you need to download the application on your MAC.
- Install the application on your MAC.
- Look up for Shareit on the search bar and download the application.
So, that simple it was. You are now all set to share files via Shareit with others. Enjoy sharing!
How to Download Shareit for PC (Windows 10/7/8/Xp):
Shareit for Windows is going to be the best thing you ever get. So, here are two possible way through which you can download Shareit for your Windows PC.
Shareit via file download:
- First of all you need to download the file for Shareit.
- Begin with the installation of the file you just downloaded.
- Next you need to run the file to proceed ahead.\
- Follow the steps that are required to finish installing.
- Lastly, click on the agreement to accept terms and conditions.
- With just one last click on Finish, you are all set with Shareit on your Windows.
And that was it. You must be wondering why not use an emulator. Well, we can do that too. Here is how:
Shareit via an Emulator (Bluestacks):
- First of all download the emulator, Bluestacks. (http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html )
- Next finish the installation and visit the app.
- Look up for Shareit.
- Download the app and begin sharing!
That is it, all set and done. Sharing is now going to be easier!
Guide to using Shareit
Here is how to begin with sharing files and apps on Shareit. For example if you are transferring files between your PC and Smartphone. Here are the steps:
- Click on the ‘Send’ option on you Smartphone app.
- Select the files you want to share and click on ‘Next’
- The devices with Shareit on them will now be searched for; which is your PC.
- Visit Shareit on your PC and click on ‘Receive’.
- See those files getting transferred in just the right speed and right time!
Isn’t it really easy and fast? Well, that is exactly what Shareit aims at! Transferring files at a speed you have never experienced before!
Alternative Apps for Shareit
For those who are still in need of an alternative to Shareit here is a list of them for you. With the help of your Wi-Fi you can easily share files via Filedrop. AirDrop is yet another wireless sharing app exclusively for MAC; all you do is drag the file to the picture of the contact and you’ll be done. Zapya is yet another tool for sharing apps wirelessly and without even the need of Wi-Fi! So these were a few alternatives to Shareit. Though none of them are exact replicas, but more or less they allow you to transfer files faster, which is the very basic aim of Shareit.
SHAREit for PC Review:
Considering the fact that it has no limit for sharing files, and neither any kind of restrictions over the type of files you can share; Shareit has to be the ultimate application on your PC’s and Smartphones. I mean Shareit will indeed make life of files easier for you and your device. With the two options it has for sending and receiving files; Shareit can work very swiftly without costing you a single penny or those data cables. All in all, Shareit has to be a must have on your PC and Smartphones!
With Shareit file sharing will now get easier. Lenovo’s Shareit is not restricted to only Lenovo devices, but can be accessed across various platforms. Having said that, Shareit definitely gets and extra point for allowing speedy transfers without the need of a Wi-Fi too! If you ask me, I would rate the application a 9 on 1o! That minus one because there is always place for improving right? And updates are always on the go! Happy Sharing!